This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can we limit one bug fix per checkin please?
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: hjl at lucon dot org (H. J. Lu)
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pault at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 14:50:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Can we limit one bug fix per checkin please?
> It happened again. This checkin:
Yes the standard thing is one checkin pre fix. but it also annoying that you (HJL)
don't understand how to file a bug report which is actually documented.