This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Can we limit one bug fix per checkin please?
- From: Paul Thomas <paulthomas2 at wanadoo dot fr>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: "H. J. Lu" <hjl at lucon dot org>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pault at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2006 21:13:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: Can we limit one bug fix per checkin please?
- References: <200608301850.k7UIoIG1019825@earth.phy.uc.edu>
Andrew Pinski wrote:
Yes, we did discuss it before - sorry, HJ; I am trying to get as much
done before I am forced to reduce my work on gfortran. It is much easier
to do multiple patches but I will desist.
It happened again. This checkin:
OK - will do. However, all that said, I am onto it....
Yes the standard thing is one checkin pre fix ...snip...