This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc trunk vs python
- From: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu (Jack Howarth)
- To: howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu, mveksler at techunix dot technion dot ac dot il
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, geoffk at apple dot com, mrs at apple dot com
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 23:27:05 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: gcc trunk vs python
I submitted a bug report to the python developers. Do you
have a suggestion on how...
/* (-sys.maxint-1)/-1 is the only overflow case. */
if (y == -1 && x < 0 && x == -x)
...should be reworked? Since I am tickling the bug at the moment,
I could test that the proposed change eliminates the error and
submit a patch as well.
Thanks in advance for any advice.