This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: gcc trunk vs python
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: Jack Howarth <howarth at bromo dot msbb dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: mveksler at techunix dot technion dot ac dot il, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2006 20:39:03 -0700
- Subject: Re: gcc trunk vs python
- References: <20060824032705.EF261110010@bromo.msbb.uc.edu>
x < 0 && x == -x
That is the issue right there really, doing x == -x will never be true
because -x will overflow for INT_MIN.
Doing "((unsigned)x) == -(unsigned)x" should fix the issue.
Note this is unrelated to Darwin or any processor really too.