Re: A question about ARG_FINAL_P in the Java frontend.

Hi Mark,

Yes.  Kazu, I'd suggest you just ignore Java; you can still get
proof-of-concept for tree-trimming without Java.  The ECJ changes are
going to be massive, and they're going to go in before we get our stuff
ready to go in, so dealing with Java now is probably a waste of time;
we'll have to regroup after ECJ goes in.

OK.

Kazu Hirata