Re: Adding new target OS for GCC

> What is the prefered way to add a new target OS for GCC?  I've added
> the support to an older version of GCC (2.95) but don't want to redo
> the work as GCC evolves.

The best thing to do is to get the port up to scratch relative to the
current mainline version and then contribute it to the GCC project.
Once it is in the tree, it is more likely to be kept up to date with
infrastructure changes (although someone will still be expected to
actively maintain the port).

Ben