This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Default arguments and FUNCTION_TYPEs


Gabriel Dos Reis <gdr@cs.tamu.edu> wrote:

>> Fixing a PR introducing a regression is not a proper fix for any bug,
>> *especially* for a bug which is not a regression itself.
>
> Thanks for the lecture.
>
> Not just because this is not a regression does not mean it does not
> need fixing.

I just warned you that finding a proper fix might be harder than you had
expected. But I should just shut up and let you waste your time. In fact,
I'm wasting mine with you as always.
-- 
Giovanni Bajo


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]