This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: GCC 4.2


Mark Mitchell wrote:
I've reviewed the GCC 4.2 projects on the Wiki.

It certainly looks like some exciting stuff is in the pipeline.

I hope it is not too late to merge the Code Factoring Optimizations branch in GCC 4.2. The branch is stable and brings about 2% code size save.

I am going to create a project page for CFO on Wiki (cfo-branch has
conventional project page at http://gcc.gnu.org/projects/cfo.html).

It would be nice to have CFO in mainline, if that is acceptable. If you have
other questions feel free to ask me.


br,
  Gabor Loki


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]