This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: RTEMS GCC Status Report


Laurent GUERBY wrote:
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 15:14 -0600, Joel Sherrill wrote:

+ No PR - The Ada tools mangle target names like arm-rtems4.7.
  Apparently they don't like the version part.  Laurent is working on
  this.


To be accurate I promised to work on this once Paolo configure
patch is in, because I'm currently unable to apply it cleanly to my
tree :).

Yes. I should have included Paolo's patch as a MAJOR requirement. Otherwise you can't build a newlib cross target as best I can tell.

Please, pretty please get that merged.

--joel


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]