Re: arm-rtems Ada Aligned_Word compilation error

Arnaud Charlet wrote:
How many of such platforms are available and known to work in the FSF
tree?

Strange question. The answer is all the platforms currently known to
work with Ada (too many to be listed here).

One alternative is to have an s-auxdec-empty and use that
on platforms where s-auxdec is known to pose problem.

Seems reasonable to me.

It is fine by me. My only concern is that this isn't an RTEMS problem but a CPU alignment issue and this solution eliminates this support from the impacted CPUs.

But I am happy with disabling this file on impacted CPUs for the time being.

--joel