Re: [gfortran] Second try: Problem parsing hexadecimal constants?

Ioannis E. Venetis wrote:
I sent this message about a week ago, but didn't get any response. So, I try again. My question is whether this is a bug of gfortran and if I should open a bug report about it. I haven't found this in Bugzilla.

Yes, go ahead and create a bug report, and mention that this is a regression from f77. This list is primarily for developers, not for users, and hence isn't always "user friendly". You won't always get an answer to questions posted here. Also, check out the fortran mailing list mentioned on the gcc.gnu.org web site.
--
Jim Wilson, GNU Tools Support, http://www.specifix.com