This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

arm-rtems4.7 Ada update



I added an include of <stdarg.h> to gcc/ada/raise.c and now the arm-rtems4.7 target compiles Ada enough to get to the same GNAT bug box as powerpc, mips, and mips64 do. So whatever I tripped appears to
be a cross-CPU Ada issue.


Long term, where should the include of stdarg.h be for raise.c?
I just added it above the function db() around line 230.

--
Joel Sherrill, Ph.D.             Director of Research & Development
joel@OARcorp.com                 On-Line Applications Research
Ask me about RTEMS: a free RTOS  Huntsville AL 35805
   Support Available             (256) 722-9985


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]