This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Library commits vs Bugzilla


Is this still happening?

I thought i fixed this a few days ago (the perl regex for matching prs
didn't translate perfectly into python)

Can you please give me a revision number to play with?

On Wed, 2005-11-02 at 16:57 +0100, Paolo Carlini wrote:
> Hi,
> 
> I noticed that library commits fixing PRs (PR libstdc++/xxxxx) don't get
> notified anymore to Bugzilla and don't get logged in the audit trail. I
> liked that feature and probably the new behavior is not intended and the
> other categories work like before. Danny, can you look into that?
> 
> Thanks in advance,
> Paolo.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]