This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: New port contribution - picoChip


Gerald Pfeifer <gerald@pfeifer.com> wrote:

>> I suggest you to double check also the list present in this mail:
>> http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc-patches/2004-06/msg01625.html
>>
>> This was never publically approved, but it reflects views of many GCC
>> maintainers. Surely it does not hurt to follow those guidelines, even if
>> they are (yet) not showstoppers for a backend inclusion.
>
> I see that I reviewed it with two days back then.  Not everything I
> could/can approve as web pages maintainer (because it looks like
> policy changes), but I see that about half of the changes I only
> had minor editorial comments on.
>
> Would you mind taking and committing those?


Well, I believe the gist of the review was that I needed to get agreements
from GWP or similar about the policy. I also later got a confirmation from
the SC that I don't need their explicit approval on technical issues. I'd
rather have a GWP approval on the technical contents before committing those
changes.
-- 
Giovanni Bajo


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]