Re: GCC 4.0.2 Status Report

Andrew Pinski wrote:

But there are still issues.
PR 23691 is one of them which beaks boost.

I wasn't aware that there were still issues. Please assign me to PRs that represent things I've broken; I'll fix them, or at least explicitly unassign myself if I feel unfairly blamed.

In any case, PR 23691 and PR 23771 are duplicates, and I'm testing a patch that will fix both of them.

It's true that the presence of this additional problem is a bit depressing, but I do think that we're closing in. The original fix was both important and conceptually correct; we just need to sort out the details now.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC