Re: Major regression in 4.1.

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005 sjhill@realitydiluted.com wrote:

Does this look familiar to anyone?  It certainly was happening
a few days ago.  Shouldn't a bootstrap and regression of all
frontend be required before someone checks in a patch to the
back-end?

Indeed. The last working GCC-4.1 compiler for both MIPS and i686
was back on 20050604. The bug biting me is 22014 which is another
ICE in the tree-ssa-structalias.c file.

Except that doesn't block bootstrap, except for Ada. I tested it on 3 platforms before committing it :)

I'm also working on these regressions, i've just been away this week.

Expect to see them solved by sunday.