Re: isysroot and various headers

On Jan 4, 2005, at 3:09 PM, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:

On Tue, Jan 04, 2005 at 02:52:58PM -0800, Devang Patel wrote:
Any suggestion/thoughts on how to keep language headers in sysroot
and use -isysroot to find them?

Not really.

OK.

There are probably a couple ways to do it...

Would it be possible for you to describe fragile but independent of -isysroot solution you are using?

Ideally they would be installed in their native locations + sysroot
path when configured --with-sysroot; then we could turn on the sysroot
flag.

We do not build compiler with --with-sysroot. Same system compiler is used to build projects using default system root as well as SDK root.

Yes, I know. However, it's important to consider how other people use sysroots, also.

Yes, that's why I send this query instead of patch on gcc-patch list.

Thank you,
-
Devang