Re: Stage 2

Ziemowit Laski wrote:

Mark,

Will it still be possible to merge in objc-improvements-branch during Stage 2?

Yes, probably, since we already reviewed this in some detail.

Make sure that you don't cause a compile-time performance regression for plain C++; I'm currently seeing approximately 15% regression *since June 16th*. Lest anyone start invoking Moore's Law, let me point out that this would result in doubling compile times every four months or so.

--
Mark Mitchell
CodeSourcery, LLC