Re: mutually-recursive types and an old puzzle

Nathan Sidwell:

> The problem with C++ is that if you declare *any* constructor, you have
> to declare the copy constructor (if you want one), and if you declare it,

That is false.  You don't need to declare a copy-constructor if
you just happen to declare one constructor (which is not copy).
You're probably thinking of the default constructor.
But, the ABI is concerned only with copy-constructor and
destructor.

> it's non-trivial.  You need to be able to say 'make me the default copy
> ctor'.

-- Gaby