Re: --enable-version-specific-runtime-libs and libgcc_s

Andreas Jaeger wrote:
Looking at --enable-version-specific-runtime I noticed that libgcc_s
is installed in the wrong path on Linux/AMD64:

It appears that the intent of --enable-version-specific-runtimes is to only affect the libraries that are outside the gcc dir. There is a separate --with-slibdir=foo option for the gcc libraries, such as libgcc_s. If you specify both options, and leave off the =foo arg to --with-slibdir, then you should get the effect you want.

I don't know why it works this way, but since it does seem to do what you need, it doesn't look like it really needs to be fixed.