Bridging the new C/C++ grok....() impedance mismatch

Now that the C++ front-end has been redone to rely on specialized data structures such
as cp_declarator, cp_type_specifier_seq, etc., the various grok...() functions (groktypename(),
grokdeclarator(), etc.) accept these new types as parameters. Thing is, this broke my
ongoing ObjC++ work, where I call grok...() using the traditional TREE-based parameters that
the C front-end still uses. While I do have an impedance-matching layer (objcp/objcp-decl.c)
for situations such as these, I have no clue how to construct the newfangled arguments from
the oldfangled ones. Are there routines that do this?

Thanks,

--Zem