This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- From: Ramana Radhakrishnan <ramana dot r at gmail dot com>
- To: Jim Wilson <wilson at specifixinc dot com>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <stevenb at suse dot de>, rich_d <rdaddio at adelphia dot net>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, binutils at sources dot redhat dot com, ramana dot radhakrishnan at codito dot com, Saurabh Verma <saurabh dot verma at codito dot com>, beta at codito dot com
- Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2004 16:35:18 +0530
- Subject: Re: Status of for Argonaut ARC port?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <40E368D8.email@example.com>
> I think it would be reasonable to deprecate this in the next release. I
> don't think we should go straight to removal. We should always have one
> release with the target deprecated before we delete it.
My current employer is currently maintaining the GNU toolchain for the
ARC processor family , we have a working gcc - 2.95 source base for a
couple of later processors in the ARC Processor family currently
maintained at http://opensource.codito.com/toolchains/toolchains.php .
We are keen to upgrade our releases to the latest source tree and more
than willing to maintain support for the ARC Cores in the open source
codito ergo sum (www.codito.com)