This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: UPDATE: grep problem
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: "Dave Korn" <dk at artimi dot com>
- Cc: <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 17:12:51 +0200
- Subject: Re: UPDATE: grep problem
- References: <NUTMEGLQsJABSCu6U5Q000005df@NUTMEG.CAM.ARTIMI.COM>
> You're using ksh; maybe it has unexpected semantics relating to command
> line metachars and quoting. Do you have SH=ksh defined in your
> environment? You could try setting it to sh or bash and see if that makes
> it work.
No, ksh is the recommended shell to build GCC on Solaris.