This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed location for variable sizes etc in ARRAY_REF and
- From: Gerald Pfeifer <gerald at pfeifer dot com>
- To: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- Cc: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>, gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Geert Bosch <bosch at gnat dot com>, rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Jun 2004 01:47:49 +0200 (CEST)
- Subject: Re: Proposed location for variable sizes etc in ARRAY_REF and
- References: <200406272336.i5RNaU306332@tin.geop.uc.edu>
On Sun, 27 Jun 2004, Andrew Pinski wrote:
>> Unfortunately, the testcase from PR8361 still causes an ICE, regardless
>> of the optimization setting, as soon as one specifies -Wall:
>> % gccvs -c -Wall tmp/8361.ii
>> In file included from dl.h:169,
>> from generate.C:7:
>> depgraph.h: In member function `void COMPONENT_FACTORY::preprocessComponents()':
>> depgraph.h:647: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
>> Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
>> Richard, would you mind investigating again?
> Well this is basically PR 16205.
Are you sure? PR 8361 does not have any nothrows, at least in user code.
If you have a fix for 16205, please let me know and I'll retest.