This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Proposed location for variable sizes etc in ARRAY_REF and
- From: Andrew Pinski <pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com (Gerald Pfeifer)
- Cc: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, pinskia at physics dot uc dot edu (Andrew Pinski), bosch at gnat dot com (Geert Bosch), rth at redhat dot com
- Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 19:36:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Subject: Re: Proposed location for variable sizes etc in ARRAY_REF and
> On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> > I also was going to suggest PR8361. ;-) Is anybody working on fixing
> > this?
> Unfortunately, the testcase from PR8361 still causes an ICE, regardless
> of the optimization setting, as soon as one specifies -Wall:
> % gccvs -c -Wall tmp/8361.ii
> In file included from dl.h:169,
> from generate.C:7:
> depgraph.h: In member function `void COMPONENT_FACTORY::preprocessComponents()':
> depgraph.h:647: internal compiler error: Segmentation fault
> Please submit a full bug report, with preprocessed source if appropriate.
> Richard, would you mind investigating again?
Well this is basically PR 16205.