Re: Trouble building gcc-3.4.0 cygwin->linux

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 18:33, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> I like the choice of variable name but there isn't any reason for putting
> the define in cygming.h and cygwin.h, is there?

It is a target issue, and hence it needs to be defined in target files,
such as cygming.h and cygwin.h.  I don't know what point you are trying
to make here.

Actually, I see that cygming.h seems to be always used where cygwin.h is
used, and thus we seem to have a duplicate macro definition.  Is this
what you are concerned about?  The one in cygwin.h can be deleted if it
is redundant with the one in cygming.h, which does appear to be the
case.

Otherwise, I don't know what you are asking.