Re: gcc 3.4.0 m68k-elf generates illegal code for ColdFire (maybea fix)

>I believe all your patches are already in CVS, with the
>exception of the addsi3_5200 fix.
>
>Is there anything else I've omitted?
>
>I'd like to submit a cleanup patch to remove comments
>copied over from gccint.texi from m68k.h.  This may
>be rather disruptive for external patches.  Would you
>like me to hold this patch until you're done with your
>work?

I'm done with patches for the moment.  I watned to make sure that
these patches made it into the tree before gcc-3.4/4.0 forked off.
I'll pull out the latest and look it over to see if everything is there.

I'm assuming you mean cleaning up m68k.h when you say 'copied over
from gccint.texi from m68k.h'.

Are you planning on migrating the m68k_output_mi_thunk patch over to gcc-3.4?
It's needed there as well.

--
Peter Barada
peter@the-baradas.com