Re: GCC-3.3.4 second prerelease available for testing

Matthias Klose wrote:

Mark Mitchell writes:

Gabriel Dos Reis wrote:

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

| Gabriel Dos Reis writes:
| > Please download the tarballs and test them. Report any issue by
| > filling a PR through bugzilla and put me in the CC field.
| | - checked on hppa-linux with no new regressions
| | - checked on sparc-linux incuding the proposed patch to fix
| pr15693, no new regressions.

Thanks for the report.

Although Éric can self-approve that patch, it would be great if a
second eye can look at it.  RTH?

Mark, the proposed fix for PR 15693 is a patch I'd like to include in
3.3.4.  Since it happens on 3.4.x too, I'd like to coordinate the
inclusion with you, consider it for inclusion in 3.4.1.  Thoughts?

Please attach the patch to the PR so that I can look at it. (Or include a link to the list archives.)

http://gcc.gnu.org/ml/gcc/2004-05/msg01424.html

Yes, this is OK for 3.4.1.

--
Mark Mitchell