Re: GCC-3.3.4 second prerelease available for testing

Matthias Klose <doko@cs.tu-berlin.de> writes:

| Gabriel Dos Reis writes:
| > Please download the tarballs and test them.  Report any issue by
| > filling a PR through bugzilla and put me in the CC field.
|
| - checked on hppa-linux with no new regressions
|
| - checked on sparc-linux incuding the proposed patch to fix
|   pr15693, no new regressions.

Thanks for the report.

Although Éric can self-approve that patch, it would be great if a
second eye can look at it.  RTH?

Mark, the proposed fix for PR 15693 is a patch I'd like to include in
3.3.4.  Since it happens on 3.4.x too, I'd like to coordinate the
inclusion with you, consider it for inclusion in 3.4.1.  Thoughts?

-- Gaby