Re: New CSiBE benchmark released

Hi,

There seems to be quite a significant compile-time regression after
tree-ssa was merged into mainline.  Would it be possible for you to file
a bugzilla report with an isolated test case?

Of course we noticed the same thing; fortunately code size decreased by about 0.5% :-)

On most projects the amount of compilation time degradation is about the same. We will find a smaller test object and report the problem officially.

BR,
 Arpad.

--
Arpad Beszedes - researcher