This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New CSiBE benchmark released
- From: Arpad Beszedes <beszedes at inf dot u-szeged dot hu>
- To: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 21 May 2004 15:16:08 +0200
- Subject: Re: New CSiBE benchmark released
- Organization: University of Szeged, Software Engineering Department
- References: <40AB7550.email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
There seems to be quite a significant compile-time regression after
tree-ssa was merged into mainline. Would it be possible for you to file
a bugzilla report with an isolated test case?
Of course we noticed the same thing; fortunately code size decreased by
about 0.5% :-)
On most projects the amount of compilation time degradation is about the
same. We will find a smaller test object and report the problem officially.
Arpad Beszedes - researcher
Software Engineering Department
University of Szeged, Hungary
tel.: (+36) 62 544145