New CSiBE benchmark released

Dear all,

I am glad to announce that a new version of the CSiBE benchmark has been released, see: http://sed.inf.u-szeged.hu/CSiBE

The most important improvements are:
- Completely new website design
- Added some new query possibilities
- Performance (execution time) measurements for some projects
- Extended test bed that is about four times bigger, including new projects (drivers, network, compilers,...). We added Linux kernel sources as well.

The baseline results and older data are not available yet, the servers are currently busy measuring them.

Thanks for all the past and future comments about CSiBE!

We welcome any further enhancement tips, criticisms and problem reports.

Best regards,
 Arpad Beszedes

-- Arpad Beszedes - researcher Software Engineering Department University of Szeged, Hungary e-mail: beszedes@inf.u-szeged.hu web: http://www.inf.u-szeged.hu/~beszedes tel.: (+36) 62 544145