This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New CSiBE benchmark released
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Arpad Beszedes <beszedes at inf dot u-szeged dot hu>
- Cc: "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 15:59:00 -0400
- Subject: Re: New CSiBE benchmark released
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <40AB7550.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Wed, 2004-05-19 at 10:55, Arpad Beszedes wrote:
> We welcome any further enhancement tips, criticisms and problem reports.
There seems to be quite a significant compile-time regression after
tree-ssa was merged into mainline. Would it be possible for you to file
a bugzilla report with an isolated test case?
We have detailed instructions at http://gcc.gnu.org/bugs.html.