New target submission deadlines

Hi,
I am working on a new Target for GCC and though it is
not fully stable enough for a production release, I
wish to get it into the 3.5 release. What is the
status of 3.5 Stage 1? Can I have a rough idea as to
till what date I can submit the same to GCC so that I
may plan my activities accordingly.
It is an altogether new target and I am working on the
3.4 release version.
Thanks,
Nitin