About standard pattern names in the gcc source files

Hello,
   After I read the gcc source files, I tried to find where the standard
   pattern names are defined in the source files. But I couldn't find
   any string table defining the standard pattern names.

   Does anyone have the idea where the standard pattern names store in
   the gcc source file?
   Thanks.

Mike Wu