This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: About standard pattern names in the gcc source files
- From: Zack Weinberg <zack at codesourcery dot com>
- To: mike at csdn dot sign dot idv dot tw
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 23:32:14 -0700
- Subject: Re: About standard pattern names in the gcc source files
- References: <20040520062045.GA31122@csdn.sign.idv.tw>
> After I read the gcc source files, I tried to find where the standard
> pattern names are defined in the source files. But I couldn't find
> any string table defining the standard pattern names.
> Does anyone have the idea where the standard pattern names store in
> the gcc source file?
You are probably looking for genopinit.c. However, not all of the
standard pattern names appear there. There is no convenient way to
find them all.