This is the mail archive of the gcc@gcc.gnu.org mailing list for the GCC project.


Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]
Other format: [Raw text]

Re: Beginner GCC projects question


On Mon, 2004-05-17 at 14:40, Paolo Bonzini wrote:
> > If anyone wants
> > to help, the first stage is to get cpplib out of the gcc subdirectory
> > so it can be built twice when build!=host.
> 
> That's good on its own.

I'm willing to help, but I'll need some additional guidance. I must
admit that at 25K+ lines, the top-level Makefile.in is one of the first
makefiles to scare me. :>

BTW, the link to the GNU configure and build system from
http://gcc.gnu.org/onlinedocs/gccint/Top-Level.html#Top%20Level is
broken. A quick google shows a couple of hits but nothing that's
obviously official/current.

//Mark



Index Nav: [Date Index] [Subject Index] [Author Index] [Thread Index]
Message Nav: [Date Prev] [Date Next] [Thread Prev] [Thread Next]