This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Why gimplification regimplifies things?
- From: Zdenek Dvorak <rakdver at atrey dot karlin dot mff dot cuni dot cz>
- To: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Cc: s dot pop at laposte dot net, dnovillo at redhat dot com, jason at redhat dot com
- Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 23:22:38 +0100
- Subject: Why gimplification regimplifies things?
why is the gimplification done the way it is done, i.e. so that
once gimplified things are sometimes regimplified? It does not
seem somehow principially difficult to produce directly gimple