This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: C++'s 'export' Keyword?
- From: Karel Gardas <kgardas at objectsecurity dot com>
- To: Bonzini <bonzini at gnu dot org>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 10:56:13 +0100 (CET)
- Subject: Re: C++'s 'export' Keyword?
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, Bonzini wrote:
> > I suggest you ask someone else who was in the room (and followed
> > both the technical and non-technical sessions).
> I suggest you sit down and start implementing export for gcc. Ah, I'd
> like to have it before Stage 1 ends for 3.5.
:-) I would rather see a bit faster C++ compiler than implemented export.
Is this feature so usefull?
Karel Gardas firstname.lastname@example.org
ObjectSecurity Ltd. http://www.objectsecurity.com