Re: gcc + vector (v4sf) implementation guide

Thanks for the pointers, it has helped a lot.  In my version of gcc I only
have rs6000.md but it seems to have examples of the kind of support I need.

I have defined a register class ("j") and the register set, and set up the
appropriate HARD_REGNO tables to map to V4SF, and defined
VECTOR_MODE_SUPPORTED_P to return true for V4SF.  I have defined a dummy
movv4sf instruction too.

Yet, I still get this error when do the following:

typedef float super_float __attribute__((mode(V4SF)));

no data type for mode `V4SF'

Anyone got any idea what I'm missing?

Regards

Q-Games, Dylan Cuthbert.