This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: commits with multiple PRs
- From: Daniel Berlin <dberlin at dberlin dot org>
- To: Richard dot Earnshaw at arm dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,Richard Earnshaw <rearnsha at arm dot com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:56:48 -0500
- Subject: Re: commits with multiple PRs
- References: <200401271548.i0RFmKq01296@pc960.cambridge.arm.com>
But it still 'spammed' every single person who had an affected bug
Speak for yourself, but I received about 70 copies of that 80k mail;
It was 210k.
glad it wasn't over a dialup.
I forgot it copied it to individuals.
If people are worried this will happen again, i'm happy to add such a
Since I can trivially remove them from the database, it might make
sense to simply limit the size of messages to gcc-bugs to 50k or
I personally think some sort of limit on the system might be
Perhaps both a size limit and a limit on the number of PR's; it all
depends on how inventive you feel...
I'm willing to do whatever people want.