This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: gerald at pfeifer dot com (Gerald Pfeifer)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke), ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou), rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson), rsandifo at redhat dot com (Richard Sandiford), roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 20:38:52 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
> On Mon, 26 Jan 2004, Joern Rennecke wrote:
> > Isn't it up to the release manager to specify which patches he wants to
> > be applied to the branch?
> Currently the 3.4 branch is open for regression fixes.
Ok, I have checked the patch in, relying on Richard Sandiford's
The 3.3 branch is also marked as open for bug fixes, but
we still need somebody to test the two patches in the 3.3 branch
on one of the affected systems to get closure on PR optimization/11864.