This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
- From: Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr>
- To: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- Cc: rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson),rsandifo at redhat dot com (Richard Sandiford),roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle),gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org,gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 21:08:47 +0100
- Subject: Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
- References: <200401261942.i0QJg7714298@linsvr1.uk.superh.com>
> Isn't it up to the release manager to specify which patches he wants to
> be applied to the branch?
Sure, but leaving a patch which is known to cause problems on a branch is not
very nice. I think you should either put the complete fix or revert the