This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
- From: Joern Rennecke <joern dot rennecke at superh dot com>
- To: ebotcazou at libertysurf dot fr (Eric Botcazou)
- Cc: joern dot rennecke at superh dot com (Joern Rennecke), rth at redhat dot com (Richard Henderson), rsandifo at redhat dot com (Richard Sandiford), roger at eyesopen dot com (Roger Sayle), gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org, gcc-patches at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:42:07 +0000 (GMT)
- Subject: Re: Floating point registers vs. LOAD_EXTEND_OP on alpha
> > * postreload.c (reload_cse_simplify_operands): In LOAD_EXTEND_OP code,
> > check CANNOT_CHANGE_MODE_CLASS
> Why did you not put it on the 3.4 branch?
Isn't it up to the release manager to specify which patches he wants to
be applied to the branch?