This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline
- From: kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu (Richard Kenner)
- To: dnovillo at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 04 23:25:39 EST
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline
The API documentation is published nightly, created directly from the
source code comments.
I don't follow. The source code comments within a function describe the
*implementation* of a function: the API documentation needs to describe
the *specification* of a function. These are two different things.