This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: Your change causing regressions
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: law at redhat dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 17:57:56 -0800
- Subject: Re: Your change causing regressions
- References: <200401192216.i0JMGXQv028490@speedy.slc.redhat.com>
On Mon, Jan 19, 2004 at 03:16:33PM -0700, email@example.com wrote:
> FAIL: 27_io/basic_filebuf/underflow/wchar_t/9178.cc execution test
Grr. This test won't fail without using PCH, and the difference
between non-PCH and PCH .gimple dumps is too large to easily analyze.
Hopefully a compiler with just the patch reverted will be able to
load the same PCH file...