This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: New tree-ssa bootstrap failure
- From: Richard Henderson <rth at redhat dot com>
- To: Gerald Pfeifer <gp at suse dot de>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 15:37:27 -0800
- Subject: Re: New tree-ssa bootstrap failure
- References: <Pine.LNX.4.58.0401180023460.6143@D209.suse.de>
On Sun, Jan 18, 2004 at 12:26:10AM +0100, Gerald Pfeifer wrote:
> warning: 'rhs' might be used uninitialized in this function
Yes, this is my bug. Silly me for not bootstrapping because
"clearly" complex doesn't affect gcc itself.
Fixed in a jiffy.