This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline
- From: law at redhat dot com
- To: Paul Brook <paul at codesourcery dot com>
- Cc: Scott Robert Ladd <coyote at coyotegulch dot com>, gcc mailing list <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:22:50 -0700
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline
- Reply-to: law at redhat dot com
In message <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Paul Brook writes:
>Gfortran requires much of the tree-ssa infrastructure (GENERIC, etc.), and
>will probably not be merged without it.
Right. Though it does not necessarily depend on the optimization aspects
>g77 will probably never be made to work with tree-ssa. IMHO such effort would
>be better directed towards making gfortran work properly.