This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline
- From: Diego Novillo <dnovillo at redhat dot com>
- To: Richard Kenner <kenner at vlsi1 dot ultra dot nyu dot edu>
- Cc: Steven Bosscher <s dot bosscher at student dot tudelft dot nl>, "gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org" <gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org>
- Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 22:25:07 -0500
- Subject: Re: [RFC] Contributing tree-ssa to mainline
- Organization: Red Hat Canada
- References: <10401170324.AA15949@vlsi1.ultra.nyu.edu>
On Fri, 2004-01-16 at 22:24, Richard Kenner wrote:
> Remember that the last time we had the discussion of the timing of tree-ssa,
> people claimed it was "essential" for 3.5 since there was a tremendous
> improvement on some C++ cases. So let's see those cases.