This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./ diff config
- From: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- To: neroden at twcny dot rr dot com
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:28:00 -0500
- Subject: Re: ./ diff config
- References: <200401141413.i0EEDrhh023091@greed.delorie.com> <400585E6.email@example.com>
> While the change itself is reasonable, the ChangeLog is wrong
> (there's no aclocal.m4 or configure in config/) and I don't remember
> it being approved by anyone. This should be reverted until these
> problems are fixed.
I approved the first set on Dec 22; these are continuations of that
and seem obvious to me. I think the ChangeLog can be fixed without
having to revert the whole patch.
However, in the future, one must remember to post the patch to the
gcc-patches list too, obvious or otherwise.