This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the GCC project.
Re: ./ diff config
- From: Nathanael Nerode <neroden at twcny dot rr dot com>
- To: DJ Delorie <dj at redhat dot com>
- Cc: gcc at gcc dot gnu dot org
- Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2004 13:09:42 -0500
- Subject: Re: ./ diff config
- References: <200401141413.i0EEDrhh023091@greed.delorie.com>
DJ Delorie wrote:
diff -r -x CVS -x '*~' -IRevision: -C 2 gcc/config/ChangeLog src/config/ChangeLog
*** gcc/config/ChangeLog Tue Oct 14 17:39:57 2003
--- src/config/ChangeLog Wed Jan 14 09:13:50 2004
*** 1,2 ****
--- 1,9 ----
+ 2004-01-14 Maciej W. Rozycki <firstname.lastname@example.org>
+ * acinclude.m4: Quote names of macros to be defined by AC_DEFUN
+ * aclocal.m4: Regenerate.
+ * configure: Regenerate.
2003-10-14 Nathanael Nerode <email@example.com>
While the change itself is reasonable, the ChangeLog is wrong (there's
no aclocal.m4 or configure in config/) and I don't remember it being
approved by anyone. This should be reverted until these problems are fixed.